You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I bought a Apple Watch don

I bought an Apple Watch do not have my receipt. I do not know who the previous owner is to this watch I bought .I bought an Apple Watch do not have my receipt. I do not know who the previous owner is to this watch I bought a used watch a use watch iCloud is by the previous owner and don’t have no way to get in contact with a previous owner

Posted on May 24, 2023 8:37 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 25, 2023 6:43 AM

You are certainly not alone in having purchased a secondhand device that is still locked to the original owner's account. Unfortunately, you are out of luck. Apple will not help you to remove the anti-theft features. If there is any way to get your money back from whoever sold it to you, that's what you should try to do.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 25, 2023 6:43 AM in response to Dakotakota27

You are certainly not alone in having purchased a secondhand device that is still locked to the original owner's account. Unfortunately, you are out of luck. Apple will not help you to remove the anti-theft features. If there is any way to get your money back from whoever sold it to you, that's what you should try to do.

I bought a Apple Watch don

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.