You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost phone

My brother lost iphone 13 pro, we did everything but can’t find. Pleasee help usss

Posted on May 27, 2023 3:14 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 27, 2023 3:17 PM

Please review the information in this guide published by Apple 👉 If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Axel F.

2 replies

May 27, 2023 4:01 PM in response to sumeira256

If the Find My option was enabled on your brother's phone and the phone does not appear on the Find My map when you try to locate it, the battery has run down and/or the phone does not have an Internet connection where it is located. No way to find the phone if this is the case because it cannot broadcast a signal with information about its location.

All that you can do is keep checking a few times each day to see if the status has changed. There is nothing more that you or anyone else can do at this point other than physically look for the phone in the area where it was lost.

If the phone does not show up in the next few days, I'm sorry, but you have to be realistic and recognize the fact that only a tiny fraction of lost phones are ever recovered.

If the Find My option was not enabled on the phone, then there is unfortunately no way to locate the phone other than physically look for it.

Good luck.

Lost phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.