You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple tv

I’ve been resetting my passwords after losing my phone in Europe and I had so much trouble getting all my devices to have same passwords, now I can’t remember which one finally worked for all devices, so my apple tv does not recognize any of the passwords I used.

solution?

Posted on May 31, 2023 12:10 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 31, 2023 12:31 PM

Your Apple TV shouldn't be in any way related to device-bound passwords/passkeys. I would suggest resetting your Apple ID password and logging in again on every device with that new set password. And I would recommend writing your then set password down, so you won't loose it again. Also, you can save your Apple ID password in your iCloud Keychain.

Here is how you reset your Apple ID password:

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Here is how to enable the iCloud Keychain for passwords:

Set up iCloud Keychain - Apple Support

I hope this helps!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 31, 2023 12:31 PM in response to Apread

Your Apple TV shouldn't be in any way related to device-bound passwords/passkeys. I would suggest resetting your Apple ID password and logging in again on every device with that new set password. And I would recommend writing your then set password down, so you won't loose it again. Also, you can save your Apple ID password in your iCloud Keychain.

Here is how you reset your Apple ID password:

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Here is how to enable the iCloud Keychain for passwords:

Set up iCloud Keychain - Apple Support

I hope this helps!

apple tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.