You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photo Stream Going away?

I save my photos from my phone to my laptop via photo stream. Now that Photo Stream is closing down on July 26th how can I do this?

MacBook Pro (M1, 2020)

Posted on Jun 4, 2023 6:26 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 4, 2023 6:42 PM

See the following Apple Support article for information on importing photos from an iPhone to a computer: Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone or iPad to your Mac or PC - Apple Support

Or you can sync the two devices via iCloud Photos: Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

All photos will be synced with iCloud and with both devices.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 4, 2023 6:42 PM in response to bocajetijt

See the following Apple Support article for information on importing photos from an iPhone to a computer: Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone or iPad to your Mac or PC - Apple Support

Or you can sync the two devices via iCloud Photos: Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

All photos will be synced with iCloud and with both devices.

Photo Stream Going away?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.