You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

False location on iPad

I am in need of help trying to change my iPad's location through another device. For sometime on the Find My app, my iPad appears on a location it is not in. For example, the other day I had my iPad right next to me and when I check the Find My app, it said my iPad was in a whole other location when it in fact was not. Now towards present day today, I misplaced my iPad and cannot find it anywhere. I flipped my house upside down trying to find it and tried to see it's location only for the Find My app to yet again tell me it is placed at the same location it used to say it was. My question is that, how can I see my iPad's true location from my iPhone?

Posted on Jun 9, 2023 5:19 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 9, 2023 7:51 AM

It sounds like your iPad may not be staying connected to a wireless network. Without internet, it cannot send its current location.

1 reply

False location on iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.