You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot click on Find My in settings

My iCloud and Find My are not highlighted in my settings under my name and information so I can’t click on them. Therefore, I cannot access find my iphone to sign back in to Find my. How do I fix this?

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Jun 11, 2023 10:51 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 11, 2023 2:18 PM

If it is a private iPhone, see -> Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad and iPod touch

Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad and iPod touch – Apple Support (UK)

• 👉 Check restrictions -> tap Settings -> Screen Time -> Content & Privacy -> scroll to Allow Changes.

or

If you have a MDM profile, you need to contact your company - IT department.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 11, 2023 2:18 PM in response to _morganE_

If it is a private iPhone, see -> Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad and iPod touch

Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad and iPod touch – Apple Support (UK)

• 👉 Check restrictions -> tap Settings -> Screen Time -> Content & Privacy -> scroll to Allow Changes.

or

If you have a MDM profile, you need to contact your company - IT department.

Cannot click on Find My in settings

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.