You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth won't stay connected between Macbook Air and Cricut Explore Air 2

Hello,

I have a MacBook Pro and the connection between my Cricut Explore Air 2 lasts just a few seconds. I don't have any issues with my other BT connections.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 13.4

Posted on Jun 11, 2023 5:07 PM

2 replies

Jun 13, 2023 4:11 PM in response to cowboysgirl

Hey cowboysgirl,

First, we'd recommend reviewing this article for tips to connect Bluetooth devices on Mac: Connect a Bluetooth device with your Mac - Apple Support

As the issue is only occurring with your Cricut that indicates the issue is likely specific to its hardware or software. We'd recommend checking out this resource from the Circuit website to see if it helps resolve the issue: How do I pair my original Cricut Maker or Cricut Explore Air 2 (and older) machine via Bluetooth?

If that doesn't help, we'd suggest reaching out to Cricut support for assistance. You can find their support page here: Cricut Help Center

Thanks!

Bluetooth won't stay connected between Macbook Air and Cricut Explore Air 2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.