You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Subscription

I cannot download app from the app store and I kept getting message to change my card because I have current subscription well I have recharged the card and i dont want to change the current card because I dont have another.Please fix this problem otherwise I will just cancel the active subscriptions.

Thanks

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Jun 13, 2023 4:10 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 13, 2023 4:37 AM

Hello,

It seems to be saying that one of your current subscriptions is not valid because your payment method is defunct. You will need to update your payment method before you can do anything else. Start here by identifying your current subscriptions:

View, change, or cancel your subscriptions

Billing and Subscriptions 

To update your payment method:

If you need to change or update your Apple ID payment method

Good luck.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 13, 2023 4:37 AM in response to Loui10

Hello,

It seems to be saying that one of your current subscriptions is not valid because your payment method is defunct. You will need to update your payment method before you can do anything else. Start here by identifying your current subscriptions:

View, change, or cancel your subscriptions

Billing and Subscriptions 

To update your payment method:

If you need to change or update your Apple ID payment method

Good luck.

Subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.