You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i need to back up my iphone but it is cracked

i need to back up my old iphone to my new one but my old one is cracked and i cant get into it

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Jun 16, 2023 6:50 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 16, 2023 6:57 PM

Your old phone does not back up to another phone, it backs up to iCloud or to a computer.

If the old phone is damaged and cannot back up, do you have a recent backup of the old phone on iCloud or a computer that you can use to move data to the new phone? If not, there is nothing more than you can do.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 16, 2023 6:57 PM in response to Pierpont_

Your old phone does not back up to another phone, it backs up to iCloud or to a computer.

If the old phone is damaged and cannot back up, do you have a recent backup of the old phone on iCloud or a computer that you can use to move data to the new phone? If not, there is nothing more than you can do.

i need to back up my iphone but it is cracked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.