You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I’m trying to download Snapchat. But it’s making verify my card info. There is money available but apples trying to make me pay 39.00 I believe it was. I’m just trying to download snap

I had Snapchat. Was having trouble with pics so I deleted and tried to redownload and Apple Store isn’t letting me with light verifying payment info which I did maybe 20 times. The info is correct but it’s also trying to charge me for the years subscription which I didn’t try to do. Si I went back about 5 times and clicked on 3.99 a month option and the it tells me I was declined the 39.00 which is great because I don’t have that in the card I’m using. That’s why it’s being declined. I couches on the 3.99 option which is at the top of the list not the last option. Please help

iPhone XS, iOS 16

Posted on Jun 18, 2023 8:29 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 18, 2023 8:36 AM

Call or chat iTunes/Media support by clicking Get Support at the bottom of iTunes - Official Apple Support

1 reply

I’m trying to download Snapchat. But it’s making verify my card info. There is money available but apples trying to make me pay 39.00 I believe it was. I’m just trying to download snap

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.