You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sharing Apple Music playlist to Facebook news feed

How can I share one of my playlists to Facebook NEWS FEED where people can actually see/hear the songs on the playlist? When I try to share, it only brings up Facebook “stories” and when I post, people can’t see the actual playlist. They only see a pic of the playlist, and if they tap, it just goes to the next story. Help?

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Jun 19, 2023 9:01 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 19, 2023 9:15 AM

Sorry I should've explained that as well!

If you tap on the More button (the three dots in the upper right) and tap Edit, you should see a toggle appear for Show on My Profile and in Search. This will make the playlist public and searchable!

I hope this helps!

3 replies

Jun 19, 2023 9:06 AM in response to mbottoms-apple

Hello mbottoms-apple,

Please make sure the playlist is public before continuing. You can open any playlist and click the More button (the three dots in the upper right) and clicking Share Playlist... From here copy the link and share it with whoever you want.

Any UI issues on Facebook's end should be directed towards them. Apple allows you to share playlists and songs, how Facebook wants to represent that data is a different problem.

I hope this helps!

Sharing Apple Music playlist to Facebook news feed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.