You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cracked lens on iPhone 14 pro

I have no idea how as I take good care of my Iphone

but one of the rear camera lenses cracked. It has no

effect, camera works normally but I am told in apple service

that the entire motherboard has to be replaced which would

cost half of what I payed just a couple of months ago.

I am completely new to Apple and my question is

is there some way to trade such phone for a new one

for perhaps a lower price?

iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Jun 20, 2023 6:21 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 20, 2023 6:30 PM

Hello amirknez!

You can find the Trade-In Value of your device Here, and then you can compare the costs.

I hope this is helpful. Good Luck!

Edit- I didn’t see the iPhone 14 Pro Max in the list of iPhones to choose from, within the “Find your trade-in value” tool. Maybe it isn’t eligible for Trade-In? Thoughts, anyone?

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 20, 2023 6:30 PM in response to amirknez

Hello amirknez!

You can find the Trade-In Value of your device Here, and then you can compare the costs.

I hope this is helpful. Good Luck!

Edit- I didn’t see the iPhone 14 Pro Max in the list of iPhones to choose from, within the “Find your trade-in value” tool. Maybe it isn’t eligible for Trade-In? Thoughts, anyone?

Jun 20, 2023 6:26 PM in response to amirknez

You can find out by starting a new phone order using the Trade-in process. During that process, you will be asked a few questions on the condition of the phone you are trading in. Be sure to answer all the questions (there are only a few) as honestly as possible. The end results is you will get a potential trade-in value. Most likely, you will be offered little or no trade-in value.

Alternately, you can contact Apple Sales directly and ask them what your options are.

Cracked lens on iPhone 14 pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.