You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple TV sign on

I bought the apple TV box and pay the monthly fee for our house. Yesterday my husband bought a new apple tv box. I can't find how to log in to watch apple TV+ under my existing log in that I am paying for. It only gives me the option of signing up for three months free under his email and credit card. How do I sign into my existing account?

Apple TV 4K (3rd generation)

Posted on Jun 21, 2023 9:28 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 21, 2023 10:58 PM

The modern Apple TV box allows for multiple accounts on the device, and users can switch between those easily through Control Center.

Set up multiple users on Apple TV - Apple Support

Use tvOS Control Center on Apple TV - Apple Support

Additionally, users may form a Family Sharing group, and share certain subscriptions in the group, so that each group member gets access to Apple TV+ content on their own account.

About Family Sharing - Apple

Learn more about what you can do with Family Sharing - Apple Support

Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

Add a family member to your shared subscriptions - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 21, 2023 10:58 PM in response to 2023-apple-tv-questions

The modern Apple TV box allows for multiple accounts on the device, and users can switch between those easily through Control Center.

Set up multiple users on Apple TV - Apple Support

Use tvOS Control Center on Apple TV - Apple Support

Additionally, users may form a Family Sharing group, and share certain subscriptions in the group, so that each group member gets access to Apple TV+ content on their own account.

About Family Sharing - Apple

Learn more about what you can do with Family Sharing - Apple Support

Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

Add a family member to your shared subscriptions - Apple Support

apple TV sign on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.