You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to reset focus to default settings?

Is there a way to reset the Focus settings to default? I already tried “reset all settings” followed by “erase all content and settings” and neither one worked.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Jun 22, 2023 12:47 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 8, 2024 3:04 PM

I've been trying that for the past 3 days, it seems like there's no hope with focus. It just decided not to work all my allowed contact get blocked automatically trying to contact me. I've erase the phone like brand new and it still not fixed. I don't know what else to do it seems like the app doesn't recognize my contacts or I don't

7 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 8, 2024 3:04 PM in response to fendersurfer

I've been trying that for the past 3 days, it seems like there's no hope with focus. It just decided not to work all my allowed contact get blocked automatically trying to contact me. I've erase the phone like brand new and it still not fixed. I don't know what else to do it seems like the app doesn't recognize my contacts or I don't

Jun 22, 2023 1:25 AM in response to CT1368

To remove a specific Focus mode, such as Personal, Work, Driving, or Sleep, except for the default Do Not Disturb (DND) mode, you can follow these steps:

1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
  2. Scroll down and tap on Focus
  3. On the Focus screen, you will see the list of available Focus modes, including Personal, Work, Driving, Sleep, and others.
  4. Tap on the specific Focus mode you want to remove, such as Personal.
  5. Inside the selected Focus mode, scroll to the bottom of the screen.
  6. Tap on "Delete This Focus" (or a similar option) at the bottom.
  7. Confirm the deletion by tapping on "Delete" in the pop-up message.

By following these steps for each specific Focus mode you want to remove, except for the default Do Not Disturb (DND) mode, you can effectively eliminate those modes from your iPhone's settings.

Whenever needed...

1. On the Focus screen, tap on the "+" icon in the top-right corner to create a new Focus mode.
  2. Choose the type of Focus mode you want to create, such as Personal, Work, Driving, etc.
  3. Customize the Focus mode settings according to your preferences.

How to reset focus to default settings?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.