You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot add a Godaddy email to Apple mail

I have a refurbished iMac, 2019, Ventura. I tried to ad all my Godaddy, emails to Mail . All gmail emails had no problem. I even could add one of my Godaddy emails . The other one could be added but stays offline. Although I can send emails from the account via the outlook356 server. The account works perfectly on my iPhone. How can I make sure that I can receive all my emails on the other Godaddy account as well?

I contacted Godaddy already , but they said the error is not on their side but a computer problem...

What shall I do..?

iMac 21.5″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Jun 24, 2023 5:03 AM

5 replies

Jun 24, 2023 2:48 PM in response to Baethke2012

Baethke2012 wrote:

I have a refurbished iMac, 2019, Ventura. I tried to ad all my Godaddy, emails to Mail . All gmail emails had no problem. I even could add one of my Godaddy emails . The other one could be added but stays offline. Although I can send emails from the account via the outlook356 server. The account works perfectly on my iPhone. How can I make sure that I can receive all my emails on the other Godaddy account as well?

I contacted Godaddy already , but they said the error is not on their side but a computer problem...

What shall I do..?

For problem accounts if no resolve delete the account and add it back in.

Microsoft 365 help

Microsoft support is very responsive and helpful.

https://support.microsoft.com

Ask the Microsoft Community—quite an active resource

https://answers.microsoft.com/

Jun 5, 2024 9:52 AM in response to bcunnin01

I had a similar issue where the response from Apple Mail was unable to add because it "Failed to Authenticate" and no matter how many times I reset my password or deleted the account it wouldn't work. I ultimately got it to work again by:

-Removing the 2FA for authenticator from GoDaddy

-Adding to Chrome "Allowed to UseJAVA Script"

Then going to Mail and adding the account again.

[Edited by Moderator]

Cannot add a Godaddy email to Apple mail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.