You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Verify student email

Hello, Every time I get on Apple Music they ask me to verify my student email. Well each time I do it, and it tells me that it has been verified. I was wondering what I could to stop asking me if I’ve already verified it.

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Jun 25, 2023 7:45 PM

1 reply

Jun 27, 2023 10:58 AM in response to Softball033

Hi Softball033,

We'll be glad to help you out with this. If you haven't already, try verifying via Get an Apple Music student subscription - Apple Support

"How to reverify your student status

Near the end of each year that you have an Apple Music student subscription, you'll see a message that asks you to verify your student status in the Apple Music app or iTunes. You can also verify your student status at any time in the Settings app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

In Settings on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

1. Go to Settings > [your name], then tap Subscriptions.

2. Tap Apple Music Membership.

3. Tap "Verify your student status." You'll be redirected to the UNiDAYS website.

4. Follow the prompts to verify your eligibility. If the verification is successful, you'll automatically return to Apple Music and continue your Apple Music student subscription."

If you've done that and still have issues, reach out to Apple here: Get Support

Cheers.

Verify student email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.