You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

In call volume low in iPhone 12

Everything was fine, but today my phone incall volume is really low to the point I can't hear anyone on the phone. I put people on speaker and that function works like normal.

I have followed different steps to try and rectify the issue with no luck. I did notice when change the Audio balance control in the settings to the right it was very low and could hear much.

trying to work out what is wrong and how to fix it?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 28, 2023 8:32 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 2, 2024 11:52 AM

I have the same problem when in a call the volume is low on my iphone 12

7 replies

Feb 3, 2024 1:22 AM in response to michalakis272

michalakis272 Said:

"I have the same problem when in a call the volume is low on my iPhone 12"

-------

Troubleshooting Low Call Audio:

A. Preset the Audio to Full:

Increase the volume prior to making or accepting your next call. See if it then works.

B. Close All Apps:

Swipe you finger up from the bottom-left corner of your iPhone's screen. Then swipe up on all apps, including the Phone app.

Jun 28, 2023 10:02 PM in response to Zeuszayn

Zeuszayn Said:

"In call volume low iPhone12: [...]trying to work out what is wrong and how to fix it?"

-------

Troubleshoot the iPhone's Audio:

A. Check your iPhone for Updates:

Update Using a Computer:

Have a Computer Handy? If so, try using a computer to update. Go here: Update your iPhone Using a Computer - User Tip. If any updates are availabe, they will install, sure enough.

B. Any Major Changes Recently?:

If you have made any chains (i.e. an update), then  restore your iPhone from a backup created.

In call volume low in iPhone 12

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.