You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I was given the phone by a family member and I just factory reset it to my own likings because I left android and this is a old phone so I was wondering if I could get one more time to make a Apple id

I just wanna be in touch with everyone is that a problem

Earlier iPhone models

Posted on Jun 28, 2023 10:12 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 28, 2023 10:21 PM

_justmagg Said:

"I was given the phone by a family member and I just factory reset it to my own likings because I left android and this is a old phone so I was wondering if I could get one more time to make a Apple id: I just wanna be in touch with everyone is that a problem"

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Handovers and Appel ID Creation:

I. Resetting to Factory Settings:

Have your family member reset this iPhone to factory settings, as if you were to sell it. Go here: What to do Before you Sell, Give Away, or Trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support. Have them perform as instructed there, including the backup creation and iCloud logout.

II. Troubleshooting Apple ID Creation:

A. Overview these Links:

B. 3 Accounts Per Device is the Limit:

You can only create 3 Apple IDs per device. So, use a different device to create one --one that has not been used 3 times to create an Apple ID. Consider using a computer to create it, as it would be more user friendly doing so. Important: Consider using a computer to perform this, as it would be more user-friendly doing so.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 28, 2023 10:21 PM in response to _justmagg

_justmagg Said:

"I was given the phone by a family member and I just factory reset it to my own likings because I left android and this is a old phone so I was wondering if I could get one more time to make a Apple id: I just wanna be in touch with everyone is that a problem"

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Handovers and Appel ID Creation:

I. Resetting to Factory Settings:

Have your family member reset this iPhone to factory settings, as if you were to sell it. Go here: What to do Before you Sell, Give Away, or Trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support. Have them perform as instructed there, including the backup creation and iCloud logout.

II. Troubleshooting Apple ID Creation:

A. Overview these Links:

B. 3 Accounts Per Device is the Limit:

You can only create 3 Apple IDs per device. So, use a different device to create one --one that has not been used 3 times to create an Apple ID. Consider using a computer to create it, as it would be more user friendly doing so. Important: Consider using a computer to perform this, as it would be more user-friendly doing so.

I was given the phone by a family member and I just factory reset it to my own likings because I left android and this is a old phone so I was wondering if I could get one more time to make a Apple id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.