You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing apps and passwords from iCloud back up

How do I restore my passwords and emails and apps who seem to be missing from iCloud back up restoration?

Posted on Jun 29, 2023 7:57 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 29, 2023 8:08 PM

Bigal2413 Said:

"Missing apps and passwords from iCloud back up: How do I restore my passwords and emails and apps who seem to be missing from iCloud back up restoration?"

-------

Getting Apps and Passwords from iCloud Backup:

• Getting Apps from iCloud Backup:

Certain Apps are Not Backed Up in iCloud --particularly third-party apps.

What does iCloud back up? - Apple Support

• Getting Passwords from iCloud Backup:

Keychain is where Passwords are stored. so, enable, then check Keychain on one of your devices. If this exists it Keychain, then you would see it in there.  Go Here: How to Turn On iCloud Keychain - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 29, 2023 8:08 PM in response to Bigal2413

Bigal2413 Said:

"Missing apps and passwords from iCloud back up: How do I restore my passwords and emails and apps who seem to be missing from iCloud back up restoration?"

-------

Getting Apps and Passwords from iCloud Backup:

• Getting Apps from iCloud Backup:

Certain Apps are Not Backed Up in iCloud --particularly third-party apps.

What does iCloud back up? - Apple Support

• Getting Passwords from iCloud Backup:

Keychain is where Passwords are stored. so, enable, then check Keychain on one of your devices. If this exists it Keychain, then you would see it in there.  Go Here: How to Turn On iCloud Keychain - Apple Support

Missing apps and passwords from iCloud back up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.