You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I uninstall multiple apps from iPhone at one time?

I have a lot of apps I have to install because I don't have enough storage for the update to install.

Is there any way to uninstall more than one app at a time?

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Jun 30, 2023 4:11 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 30, 2023 4:16 AM

Shinehah wrote:

I have a lot of apps I have to install because I don't have enough storage for the update to install.

No. It is one at. Time. The quickest way to delete multiple apps might be to go to Settings>General>iPhone Storage. Let the list of apps load and go through the list tapping on the apps you want to delete and delete them in the next screen. It will probably be quicker than deleting them one by one from the home screens.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 30, 2023 4:16 AM in response to madirmur59

Shinehah wrote:

No. It is one at. Time. The quickest way to delete multiple apps might be to go to Settings>General>iPhone Storage. Let the list of apps load and go through the list tapping on the apps you want to delete and delete them in the next screen. It will probably be quicker than deleting them one by one from the home screens.

How do I uninstall multiple apps from iPhone at one time?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.