You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to update my amazon music from singe to family and I cannot do this. Please help

I cannot seem to update from a sigle plan to a family plan with amazon music. I can't do it on my iphone and only see the single subscription and not option to update or change, just to cancel. What do i do? I also tried this on Amazon and they said I can't change there because I purchased it on my iphone.

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Posted on Jul 5, 2023 5:04 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 5, 2023 7:43 AM

Have a look at this reply from Amazon staff: https://www.amazonforum.com/s/question/0D56Q00008t2zEOSAY/how-to-switch-to-an-amazon-music-unlimited-family-plan-on-iphone

Apple doesn't offer a variety of Amazon Music Unlimited subscription plans. What you'll have to do is cancel your current plan and sign up directly with Amazon. Please follow the steps below.

1. First, use your iPhone to cancel your Amazon Music Unlimited subscription. Note: Before you can sign up through Amazon, the remaining time of your current subscription has to run out.
    2. Then, click here to sign up for the Amazon Music Unlimited Family plan. Note: You'll be considered an new customer and will be eligible for the free trial (if one is being offered at the time you sign up).

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 5, 2023 7:43 AM in response to Mrsmass2000

Have a look at this reply from Amazon staff: https://www.amazonforum.com/s/question/0D56Q00008t2zEOSAY/how-to-switch-to-an-amazon-music-unlimited-family-plan-on-iphone

Apple doesn't offer a variety of Amazon Music Unlimited subscription plans. What you'll have to do is cancel your current plan and sign up directly with Amazon. Please follow the steps below.

1. First, use your iPhone to cancel your Amazon Music Unlimited subscription. Note: Before you can sign up through Amazon, the remaining time of your current subscription has to run out.
    2. Then, click here to sign up for the Amazon Music Unlimited Family plan. Note: You'll be considered an new customer and will be eligible for the free trial (if one is being offered at the time you sign up).

I want to update my amazon music from singe to family and I cannot do this. Please help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.