You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Add 2nd account to IPhone 12

I'm trying to add a second email account to my IPhone 12 but can't find the "mail" icon to find "add accounts". I only see my Gmail which does not have an add account choice. Can anyone help?

iPhone 12

Posted on Jul 5, 2023 7:09 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 5, 2023 7:12 AM

Refer to:

Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If an app is not appearing, see: Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support "If you turn off an app or feature, the app or feature won't be deleted, it's just temporarily hidden from your Home Screen."

Read this document about using Screen Time on an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch --> Use Screen Time on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Tap Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy > scroll to Allow Changes.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 5, 2023 7:12 AM in response to helpwiphone23

Refer to:

Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If an app is not appearing, see: Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support "If you turn off an app or feature, the app or feature won't be deleted, it's just temporarily hidden from your Home Screen."

Read this document about using Screen Time on an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch --> Use Screen Time on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Tap Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy > scroll to Allow Changes.

Add 2nd account to IPhone 12

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.