You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MONEY

Apple keeps charging money from my cash app and apple has done over 230+ times and I really need the money apple took to pay bills and to eat I barely have any money to survive off of. Is there any way I can get all my money back that was wrongfully taken from my cash app.

iPad mini (5th generation)

Posted on Jul 5, 2023 12:58 PM

2 replies

Jul 5, 2023 1:01 PM in response to lilla70

Nothing was wrongfully taken from your account. Everything taken was authorized by you. If you go to the Wallet app and tap on Apple Cash it will list every withdrawal and who it went to. If it was for Apple services you can review your history of purchases. Here is a one-stop link for billing questions→Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support. You can review your purchase history to see what you were charged for, cancel subscriptions and request refunds.

MONEY

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.