You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What channel is my regular tv be on so I can view with Apple TV

What channel should my tv be on to be able to view Apple tv

Apple TV HD, tvOS 16

Posted on Jul 5, 2023 2:41 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 5, 2023 2:49 PM

It doesn't matter. To view your Apple TV device you change the "Input" on the TV to whatever HDMI port the Apple TV device is connected. See the following from step 1 in: Set up your Apple TV - Apple Support

Then turn on your TV and select the HDMI input that your Apple TV is connected to.

How you do that varies by TV brand or remote that you are using; some remotes have a key that is labeled "Input."

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 5, 2023 2:49 PM in response to frine258

It doesn't matter. To view your Apple TV device you change the "Input" on the TV to whatever HDMI port the Apple TV device is connected. See the following from step 1 in: Set up your Apple TV - Apple Support

Then turn on your TV and select the HDMI input that your Apple TV is connected to.

How you do that varies by TV brand or remote that you are using; some remotes have a key that is labeled "Input."

What channel is my regular tv be on so I can view with Apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.