You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Subscription Billing Issue

I am being billed twice each month for my cloud storage subscription, which should not be the case. My subscription is for the 200GB plan, which costs $2.99 per month. However, I've noticed an additional $0.99 charge on my account each month, which corresponds to the 50GB plan. I should only be receiving and paying for one charge per month, not two.

Posted on Jul 7, 2023 2:20 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 7, 2023 2:32 AM

I've noticed an additional $0.99 charge on my account each month,

On Apple invoice for your iCloud+ plan subscription, scroll down & contact support:

If you have any questions about your bill, contact support. This email confirms payment for the iCloud+ plan listed above. You will be billed each plan period until you cancel by downgrading to the free storage plan from your iOS device, Mac or PC.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 7, 2023 2:32 AM in response to H_E_L_L_O_1234

I've noticed an additional $0.99 charge on my account each month,

On Apple invoice for your iCloud+ plan subscription, scroll down & contact support:

If you have any questions about your bill, contact support. This email confirms payment for the iCloud+ plan listed above. You will be billed each plan period until you cancel by downgrading to the free storage plan from your iOS device, Mac or PC.

Subscription Billing Issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.