You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I set up a bellsouth.net email account

How do I set up a new bellsouth.net email account with my iphone 13 Pro

i selected add account and other email provider and received the message “ No password provided for Bellsouth. Go to Mail Account Settings and enter a password. I don’t see where to enter that data

Posted on Jul 9, 2023 10:08 AM

1 reply

Jul 10, 2023 12:15 PM in response to Mailhelp2

Hello Mailhelp2,

We'd be happy to help. You can learn how to add an email account to your iPhone by following the steps here: Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

These steps may help:

Set up manually when you select Other for less common email providers
If you need to set up your email account manually, make sure that you know the email settings for your account. If you don’t know them, you can look them up or contact your email provider. Then follow these steps:
1. Go to Settings > Mail, then tap Accounts.
2. Tap Add Account, tap Other, then tap Add Mail Account.
3. Enter your name, email address, password, and a description for your account.
4. Tap Next. Mail will try to find the email settings and finish your account setup. If Mail finds your email settings, tap Done to complete your account setup.

Thanks.

How do I set up a bellsouth.net email account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.