You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My wi-fi somehow got on a Hidden Network…How do I get it off

How do I take my Wi-Fi off of a hidden network setting on my iPhone

iPhone 12, iOS 16

Posted on Jul 12, 2023 7:01 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 12, 2023 7:10 AM

When you are connected to a hidden network, you can "Forget this Network" the same way you would forget a network that is not hidden. You will have to be connected to the network before you can do this.

How to forget a Wi-Fi network on iPhone, iPad, or Mac - Apple Support

To clarify, your iPhone will not connect to a hidden network automatically unless you enter the network name and password manually first and have the option to Auto-Join.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 12, 2023 7:10 AM in response to duck51

When you are connected to a hidden network, you can "Forget this Network" the same way you would forget a network that is not hidden. You will have to be connected to the network before you can do this.

How to forget a Wi-Fi network on iPhone, iPad, or Mac - Apple Support

To clarify, your iPhone will not connect to a hidden network automatically unless you enter the network name and password manually first and have the option to Auto-Join.

My wi-fi somehow got on a Hidden Network…How do I get it off

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.