You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Every email I sent goes through only one one my accounts on Mail

Should I be able to send and receive email from each of my email accounts? Right now everything I send has to go through just one of the accounts.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 13.4

Posted on Jul 13, 2023 7:05 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 14, 2023 5:29 AM

Assuming you have properly set up your other mail accounts, the problem could be as simple as looking at the "From" field in an outgoing message you've created. If you move your cursor to the right side of that field, you'll get a drop down allowing you to choose which mail account the message should be sent from.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 14, 2023 5:29 AM in response to erfie

Assuming you have properly set up your other mail accounts, the problem could be as simple as looking at the "From" field in an outgoing message you've created. If you move your cursor to the right side of that field, you'll get a drop down allowing you to choose which mail account the message should be sent from.

Every email I sent goes through only one one my accounts on Mail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.