You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Quick notes in the right corner

Hi! I would like to disable a quick note in the right corner of the screen, I have turned off "Hot corners" but it still appears. The biggest problems while it happens in the games.

Apple developed a "Game mode" so maybe it will be suitable to turn off "quick note" feature in the games? Or it a bug?

Thanks.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 13.3

Posted on Jul 15, 2023 3:23 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 15, 2023 9:09 AM

"Game Mode" is a feature that will be available in macOS Sonoma. Are you running a beta version of macOS Sonoma?

Your screenshot would indicate that you might as I'm not seeing the same Hot Corners settings in macOS Ventura 13.4.1 (c):

If you are using using macOS Sonoma, please use the beta tester reporting tool to notify Apple of this issue.

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 15, 2023 9:09 AM in response to vkk1008

"Game Mode" is a feature that will be available in macOS Sonoma. Are you running a beta version of macOS Sonoma?

Your screenshot would indicate that you might as I'm not seeing the same Hot Corners settings in macOS Ventura 13.4.1 (c):

If you are using using macOS Sonoma, please use the beta tester reporting tool to notify Apple of this issue.

Quick notes in the right corner

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.