You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

EDUCATION: Has anyone got a new device like a Mac Pro tower they paid 30k for and it came with a MDM and EDU system already installed?

After 2 Defective iMacs in a row, an apple m1 ultra laptop, 2 iPhone 14's and the Main Course, my baby jabberwokkie, Mac Pro 2019 late 7.1 with the 5700gpu. The Mac Pro came with an EDU and MDM Business installed and I found the hidden user when I rebooted. Anyway to get rid of this guy? Or whoever, or delete these? It was my understanding that apple had to install these....

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 16

Posted on Jul 15, 2023 8:40 AM

8 replies

Jul 16, 2023 10:10 AM in response to imobl

Well Whoever it is made off with my business, and is running an app from canda oddly on the IOS UNDER A COPYWRITE NAME OF MINE.

Anyways, so that means that Mac Pro they gave me in liu of the 2 other defective iMacs with kernel panics and ram hogging by edu_ and Business has been following me? Through I cloud?

I got a new I CLOUD ACCOUNT... how do I make they take the machine back and offer a new one? Ive seen this post a lot, but has anyone got a progress. Apple Fashion Island said, and I quote: "after selling you 2 defective iMacs, and giving you this new Mac Pro "which isn't", we got know where else to go bud... You're stuck with it. An MDM stealing my info and creating ports in my gateway.

I count even instill a NAS or in home security, X3 NAS all with reports that there was someone in the computer undoing what we were doing even with a dynamic ip seperate outside the Mac OS.

Ive lost and my business over 100k in calls, troubleshooting and such. Anyone have a corporate contact? on 300 disputes now..lOL. No refunds on that yet either..

Any help from apple would be greatful as I am an excellent documentary maker, and have documented the whole reality series through covid so they can see the footage if they need assistance. I love apple and I have had iMacs since iMacs could fit 2 solid state drives in them and you could up the ram with the little open slot. I don't want to move to pc.

Jul 18, 2023 4:21 AM in response to KiltedTim

Oddly I got it at Apple Fashion Island. After 2 defective iMacs in a row and about 5 months worth of time working online with their techs during covid to come up with the fact that they claim they both had defective logic boards. Then after tons of calls to corporate they "did me a favor" and my businesses who spend over a hundred thousand a year on apple everything, a Mac Pro. They said it was brand new. I believed them. Now figuring out it was not new, it had "some illeged" issues and now I have a computer that steals everything I own and am out 2 iPhone 14''s , 2 iMacs and a Mac Pro. Oh, and a m1 ultra laptop. Think it was coming through the iCloud drives which I keep handy for my work *not MDA signed up for or integrated as I use Google for my emails. I don't run project management. I am literally the only employee as CEO. Everyone else is contractors, and I don't give them devices. I spoke with a high level tech and he gulped. The, well, then now im wondering why a brand new Mac Pro with the correct serial number matching the correct cpu and gpu is not at my doorstep along with the replacements of all my devices that I had to smash so nobody else would get ripped off. Anyways, My Apple Card by Goldman had over 300 fraudulent transactions in 180 days. They shut the account\ off to me and somehow my Apple Pay and apple cash that I didn't sign up for had been making its contribuitiuos outgoing to god knows who. But I have never ever seen a dime of the 1,2,3 % that loves to charge my business cards not on file. Anyways, if anyone knows a way to at least get 1 working device, I would be stoked. Because right now I am deathly frightened to turn on this thing and the apple stores are frightened to plug it in to their system. The elephant in the room is now a wooly mammoth and Im the only one that got crushed by it. My business I worked 20 years on has been destroyed. My life is gone and im borderline homeless. And I have no idea how to reconcile this or even get something that works so I can contact my clients properly and edit properly.

Please, if anyone knows anything, help. I don't know what to do but I know Im not the only one with these issues. Thank you all for reading and any help would be appreciated on getting these devices working or new ones, or just a overall consensus to trash it all and rack it up as the biggest loss in human history! JK.

Thanks for answering my man! Much appreciated and if anyone is experiencing difficulties, or just needs to vent about life in general, reach out. Im pretty resilient at this point. Peace to all. Tim..

EDUCATION: Has anyone got a new device like a Mac Pro tower they paid 30k for and it came with a MDM and EDU system already installed?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.