You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get my Apple Pay back

Why is my Apple Pay not working

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Jul 17, 2023 9:49 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 17, 2023 9:52 AM

It appears that you came to the Community from an article about Apple Cash restrictions. Is that the problem you are experiencing with Apple Pay? Please explain your problem a little clearer. Here is some guidance on how to get the most out of Apple Support Communities→Writing an effective Apple Support Communities post

9 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 17, 2023 9:52 AM in response to Rachel1-2

It appears that you came to the Community from an article about Apple Cash restrictions. Is that the problem you are experiencing with Apple Pay? Please explain your problem a little clearer. Here is some guidance on how to get the most out of Apple Support Communities→Writing an effective Apple Support Communities post

Jun 25, 2024 1:23 PM in response to Neilfox58

Neilfox58 wrote:

I have booked two rooms on premier inn app using apple pay but it doesn’t look like payment gone through

The charge may not be applied until you arrive at the inn or when you checkout.

Contact Premier App and verify with them if they charge when you book or during checkout.

Apple Pay only shows a charge if it has been actually applied.

How do I get my Apple Pay back

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.