You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need ios 17 how can i have

iPhone XS Max, iOS 16

Posted on Jul 17, 2023 1:18 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 17, 2023 1:27 PM

No one “needs” a product that has not yet been released. You can get it as a participant in the public beta, but once you have it you can no longer get any support for it. And the reason it is a beta (short for “beta test”) is because it hasn’t been thoroughly tested and debugged; that’s the purpose of the beta, to find the most critical bugs. There are posts here every day from people who want to remove iOS 17 from their iPhones, which is something to think about. If you really want it go to here→Apple Beta. Read the instructions carefully, including the part about not installing it on your only device that you cannot do without.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 17, 2023 1:27 PM in response to Yaazim

No one “needs” a product that has not yet been released. You can get it as a participant in the public beta, but once you have it you can no longer get any support for it. And the reason it is a beta (short for “beta test”) is because it hasn’t been thoroughly tested and debugged; that’s the purpose of the beta, to find the most critical bugs. There are posts here every day from people who want to remove iOS 17 from their iPhones, which is something to think about. If you really want it go to here→Apple Beta. Read the instructions carefully, including the part about not installing it on your only device that you cannot do without.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.