You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot get my emails on iPhone as I misspelled email login and cannot change it, keeps saying people not entered but it has

I misspelled my email log in cannot change and cannot get email on my phone lees saying go to settings enter pe do that and still no emails

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 19, 2023 8:54 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 19, 2023 8:56 AM

Just to clarify, you entered the wrong email when you entered he email into your phone settings? If so, that's easily fixable by simply removing your mail account and adding back the correct email and password.

Go to settings in your iPhone, click on mail, accounts, find your mail account and remove it. Then add the account back.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 19, 2023 8:56 AM in response to Bremerhaven67

Just to clarify, you entered the wrong email when you entered he email into your phone settings? If so, that's easily fixable by simply removing your mail account and adding back the correct email and password.

Go to settings in your iPhone, click on mail, accounts, find your mail account and remove it. Then add the account back.

I cannot get my emails on iPhone as I misspelled email login and cannot change it, keeps saying people not entered but it has

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.