You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I find responses to my question from yesterday?

When I click my profile picture, then Subscriptions, I only see my content for today. What happened to yesterday's threads?

When I click the link in the emails I got yesterday, they don't bring me to the replies from three generous responders.

Mac mini (M2 Pro, 2023)

Posted on Jul 20, 2023 4:28 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 20, 2023 5:45 AM

Hello gracie4444!

If you don’t mean this one, then I’m afraid, the other post/s are most likely gone. Why, you ask? Well, that is unbeknownst to us. Unless, if they were removed by a moderator, then you would have gotten an email explaining why.

You only have two posts showing in your Authored Subscriptions. This one, that we’re in right now, and the one I linked above.

If you find that the post in question is missing, you’re more than welcome to ask your question again!

I hope this is helpful. Good Luck!

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 20, 2023 5:45 AM in response to gracie4444

Hello gracie4444!

If you don’t mean this one, then I’m afraid, the other post/s are most likely gone. Why, you ask? Well, that is unbeknownst to us. Unless, if they were removed by a moderator, then you would have gotten an email explaining why.

You only have two posts showing in your Authored Subscriptions. This one, that we’re in right now, and the one I linked above.

If you find that the post in question is missing, you’re more than welcome to ask your question again!

I hope this is helpful. Good Luck!

Jul 20, 2023 8:52 AM in response to gracie4444

I believe H1290 has accurately identified the issue as the need to apply forum filters. For some unknown reason, "My Subscriptions" defaults to the "Participated" view. You have the reset the filter every time to "Authored."

Another factor: There are also numerous forum bugs affot over the last two days. The moderators are aware and are working to restore normalcy.

How do I find responses to my question from yesterday?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.