You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I stop bottom gray bar from moving automatically

I have a macbook pro and everytime I open safari or a chrome window I need to know how to stop the gray bar at the bottom of the window browser (see picture) from automatically moving on its own when ever the mouse is hovering over the screen. It is very frustrating I can't even read the window it is on because it is always moving from left to right on it's own.

Posted on Jul 20, 2023 5:51 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 20, 2023 8:17 PM

amgar19 wrote:

I have a macbook pro and everytime I open safari or a chrome window I need to know how to stop the gray bar at the bottom of the window browser (see picture) from automatically moving on its own when ever the mouse is hovering over the screen. It is very frustrating I can't even read the window it is on because it is always moving from left to right on it's own.
https://discussions.apple.com/content/attachment/b3606697-675f-476e-bcef-2e92553a9c75

Increase the size of the window...drag a corner

or use full screen mode....

Use apps in full screen on Mac

See open windows and spaces in Mission Control on Mac

maybe try the Command - to make the consent smaller

ref

Command 0 default

Command - smaller

Command + larger

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 20, 2023 8:17 PM in response to amgar19

amgar19 wrote:

https://discussions.apple.com/content/attachment/b3606697-675f-476e-bcef-2e92553a9c75

Increase the size of the window...drag a corner

or use full screen mode....

Use apps in full screen on Mac

See open windows and spaces in Mission Control on Mac

maybe try the Command - to make the consent smaller

ref

Command 0 default

Command - smaller

Command + larger

how do I stop bottom gray bar from moving automatically

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.