You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Been paying for storage

Why am I told I only have 5 gig storage? I’ve been paying $9.99 for a couple years for 2 terabyte. Also got charged a $35 fee by apple last month.

Posted on Jul 21, 2023 8:39 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2023 9:06 AM

Do you have another Apple ID that maybe you had the storage under? Have you ever used a different Apple ID?

If you have a $35 charge you need to first see what the charge is for by going to settings in your device, click on your name at the top, then click on Media & Purchases, then view account, then scroll down to view your purchase history. Look for a charge for that amount and see if it's legit. If not, request a refund for that: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 21, 2023 9:06 AM in response to 1Nina1

Do you have another Apple ID that maybe you had the storage under? Have you ever used a different Apple ID?

If you have a $35 charge you need to first see what the charge is for by going to settings in your device, click on your name at the top, then click on Media & Purchases, then view account, then scroll down to view your purchase history. Look for a charge for that amount and see if it's legit. If not, request a refund for that: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

Been paying for storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.