You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Activation lock

So I haven’t been in my iPad in a long time and I don’t remember my iCloud password

iPad mini 3

Posted on Jul 21, 2023 7:22 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2023 7:26 PM

ollieonna288 wrote:

So I haven’t been in my iPad in a long time and I don’t remember my iCloud password

For recovering access to your own Apple ID, if you are the holder of the Apple ID associated with the Activation Lock:

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support

Apple’s I Forgot Service

How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

If you’re password-stuck but still have the original purchase receipts from Apple or an Apple authorized reseller, contact Apple Support and request an unlock.

How to remove Activation Lock - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 21, 2023 7:26 PM in response to ollieonna288

ollieonna288 wrote:

For recovering access to your own Apple ID, if you are the holder of the Apple ID associated with the Activation Lock:

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support

Apple’s I Forgot Service

How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

If you’re password-stuck but still have the original purchase receipts from Apple or an Apple authorized reseller, contact Apple Support and request an unlock.

How to remove Activation Lock - Apple Support

Activation lock

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.