You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I order replacement eartips for my Beats Flex?

I need to get replacement eartips for my Beats Flex. Where can I order them?

I went to the store and they told me to go online to Beats, so I went online to Beats store and it says to go to Apple support.

Posted on Jul 22, 2023 7:47 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 11, 2024 4:47 AM

I just spent 10 minutes with Apple support explaining I just needed a new tip for my Beats Flex. First I was asked if I troubleshooted the problem. Uhm, yeah. The tip is gone. I need a new one.

Then I was told that I can get a replacement left or right ear bud.

I dont have a left or right ear bud because these are not ear buds like the wireless Beats are.

Very frustrating.

Finally, I was told he could make an appointment for me at the Apple store for a replacement.

Guess I will be giving Amazon some business today because this was a faff.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 11, 2024 4:47 AM in response to LordK1ng

I just spent 10 minutes with Apple support explaining I just needed a new tip for my Beats Flex. First I was asked if I troubleshooted the problem. Uhm, yeah. The tip is gone. I need a new one.

Then I was told that I can get a replacement left or right ear bud.

I dont have a left or right ear bud because these are not ear buds like the wireless Beats are.

Very frustrating.

Finally, I was told he could make an appointment for me at the Apple store for a replacement.

Guess I will be giving Amazon some business today because this was a faff.

how do I order replacement eartips for my Beats Flex?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.