You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can not download games

It was that I can’t play games ever time I tried to play or download it would be all saying you need this or that and I wanna play with out the big and very annoying adds and pop ups just add play the game and be over and then I will be happy

iPad

Posted on Jul 24, 2023 6:52 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 24, 2023 6:56 PM

it getting very bad and I just got this new thing and it will not work just work and I will be really happy and you know that sometimes if I am very happy I donate and if you guys need money to this little app I can not do t I was all in a wuss and hurry just help my problem and get this over with and I will I will I am so-so so so so so so x300 be happy and that’s what u want your customers to say and what u want to hear them say right.

love aryplata

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 24, 2023 6:56 PM in response to Aryplata

it getting very bad and I just got this new thing and it will not work just work and I will be really happy and you know that sometimes if I am very happy I donate and if you guys need money to this little app I can not do t I was all in a wuss and hurry just help my problem and get this over with and I will I will I am so-so so so so so so x300 be happy and that’s what u want your customers to say and what u want to hear them say right.

love aryplata

I can not download games

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.