You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Changing number format without changing the region on iPhone and Mac

I want to change the number format on my iPhone and Macbook but I don't want to change the region. I am from India so the number format I have is 12,34,56,789. But I want the international format (123,456,789), is there any way to do this?

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 17

Posted on Jul 26, 2023 5:26 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 26, 2023 5:53 AM

There is no such option.

Apple Inc says; "We read all feedback carefully, but we are unable to respond to each submission individually."

Here is how for iPhone · Country or region* Select your country or region. · Feedback Type* Select feedback type. · Comments* Enter a comment.

Feedback - iPhone - Apple

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 26, 2023 5:53 AM in response to harshb_

There is no such option.

Apple Inc says; "We read all feedback carefully, but we are unable to respond to each submission individually."

Here is how for iPhone · Country or region* Select your country or region. · Feedback Type* Select feedback type. · Comments* Enter a comment.

Feedback - iPhone - Apple

Changing number format without changing the region on iPhone and Mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.