You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hacked again iPhone 14 pro help

i have an iPhone 14 pro I payed for it but it’s under someone else’s name because I used there credit! Since the day I got the new iPhone I noticed my phone was being remotely accessed and it’s either through my ip address or they gave my number out or they wanted control of me! I feel violated and I was wondering since I paired for the phone and the 1st month can I take my phone to a different cellular provider and if so if they rest it and change the number will my phone still be compromised

iPhone 14 Plus, iOS 16

Posted on Jul 26, 2023 10:12 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 26, 2023 10:19 PM

"Hacked again iPhone 14 pro help: i have an iPhone 14 pro I payed for it but it’s under someone else’s name because I used there credit! Since the day I got the new iPhone I noticed my phone was being remotely accessed and it’s either through my ip address or they gave my number out or they wanted control of me! I feel violated and I was wondering since I paired for the phone and the 1st month can I take my phone to a different cellular provider and if so if they rest it and change the number will my phone still be compromised"

-------

Troubleshooting a Hacked iPhone:

An iPhone cannot be hacked, unless it has been jailbroken, and the only way that can be know ow is if you are aware of it.

Is this Under YOUR Apple ID?

If this is under your Apple ID, then it is under your account. If not, then have the person currently-signed perform as instructed here, including the iCloud logout: What to do Before you Sell, Give Away, or Trade In your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support. The person should have known better.

Set this iPhone Up Anew:

If you want to get things safely blocked out, then reset the iPhone to factory settings, as if you were to sell it. Perform as instructed here, including the iCloudlogout: What to do Before you Sell, Give Away, or Trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support. Set it up you child's device, and then enable Screen Time.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 26, 2023 10:19 PM in response to Fboik45

"Hacked again iPhone 14 pro help: i have an iPhone 14 pro I payed for it but it’s under someone else’s name because I used there credit! Since the day I got the new iPhone I noticed my phone was being remotely accessed and it’s either through my ip address or they gave my number out or they wanted control of me! I feel violated and I was wondering since I paired for the phone and the 1st month can I take my phone to a different cellular provider and if so if they rest it and change the number will my phone still be compromised"

-------

Troubleshooting a Hacked iPhone:

An iPhone cannot be hacked, unless it has been jailbroken, and the only way that can be know ow is if you are aware of it.

Is this Under YOUR Apple ID?

If this is under your Apple ID, then it is under your account. If not, then have the person currently-signed perform as instructed here, including the iCloud logout: What to do Before you Sell, Give Away, or Trade In your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support. The person should have known better.

Set this iPhone Up Anew:

If you want to get things safely blocked out, then reset the iPhone to factory settings, as if you were to sell it. Perform as instructed here, including the iCloudlogout: What to do Before you Sell, Give Away, or Trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support. Set it up you child's device, and then enable Screen Time.

Hacked again iPhone 14 pro help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.