You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an iPhone 12 owner locked be unlock

I have iPhone 12 it is owner locked how to unlock it?

iPhone 14

Posted on Jul 28, 2023 6:26 PM

3 replies

Jul 28, 2023 6:34 PM in response to azizullah67

I'm guessing you bought this phone used? I have not good news for you. ONLY the owner who locked the phone can unlock it. Apple won't unlock it for you. We cannot unlock it for you. You have to get the owner who locked the phone to unlock it. And if you don't know them or can't reach them, you're the proud owner of a totally useless iPhone you can NEVER use.

So you either get the previous owner to do what is detailed in this link --> What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Or, if you don't know the owner, try to get your money back. And if you can't get your money back, recycle the phone responsible as it is totally useless to you.

Read this too --> https://discussions.apple.com/docs/DOC-250001038

I have an iPhone 12 owner locked be unlock

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.