You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Brand new apple watch 8 green snake

I just got this apple watch 8 and i let it sat for 2 days before unboxing it. After i opened it and turned it on, it only showed the red snake. I put it on chrarger and now its green. Ive been charging it for 1 hour now and it still doesnt turn on, pressing both buttons doesnt work. Please help

Apple Watch Series 8

Posted on Jul 30, 2023 12:40 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 30, 2023 12:47 AM

Leave it on charge for another hour. It should turn on by itself.

Try to force restart it by holding in crown and side button together for at least 10 seconds until the white Apple appears then let go.

If it persists then reach out to Apple Support directly. You should be able to reach them here  Click here > Contact - Official Apple Support  or phone numbers  Click here > Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support   or Click here > Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple 

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 30, 2023 12:47 AM in response to NoelInsane123

Leave it on charge for another hour. It should turn on by itself.

Try to force restart it by holding in crown and side button together for at least 10 seconds until the white Apple appears then let go.

If it persists then reach out to Apple Support directly. You should be able to reach them here  Click here > Contact - Official Apple Support  or phone numbers  Click here > Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support   or Click here > Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple 

Brand new apple watch 8 green snake

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.