You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a “ There’s a Billing problem” whenever I download apps

So I’ve been having this issue for YEARS. I get an error saying “there’s a billing issue” and when I fix it… it waits for a. Few seconds and TAKES ME BACK SAYING THE SAME THING. Help me please

I've also been having an issue saying “there’s an active subscription” BUT WHEN I CHECK THERE IS NO ACTIVE SUBCRITION and NEITHER HAVE I BEEN GETTING CHARGED!! What is this?? I can’t download apps nor update for them.

there’s a app I payed for and I can’t even update it because of this glitch.

AND ALSO WHEN I REMOVE THE INVALID CARD, THE APP WONT STOP ADDING IT BACK!!

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone SE

Posted on Jul 31, 2023 8:07 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 31, 2023 8:37 AM

Yes I pressed continue, and updated everything , but it just puts me back to the “billing error” issue to type it all over again.

11 replies

Jul 31, 2023 8:26 AM in response to mochi160

Tap Continue and sign in to view ‘your’ billing information.

Sign in to your Apple ID account page and edit / update your Apple ID details -> https://appleid.apple.com                                                     

• On the Sidebar click Payment methods -> then tap Payments Methods and tap Manage payment method.

See also the following Apple articles:

Resolve a problem with your payment method

If your payment method has expired, declined or failed, or a message says "There is a Billing Problem with a Previous Purchase"

Remove a payment method from your Apple ID

Remove a payment method from your Apple ID - Apple Support

⤵️

If you can't remove a payment method

If you have subscriptions like iCloud+, have an unpaid balance, or you use purchase sharing, you must keep at least one payment method on file.

If you still need help, get support from Apple directly -> Get Support or call Apple in your region see -> Contact Apple for support and service or check -> here for more support and assistance.

I have a “ There’s a Billing problem” whenever I download apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.