You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need apple credit card

I need apple credit card for payment apple products

Posted on Jul 31, 2023 8:23 PM

2 replies

Aug 1, 2023 12:52 AM in response to 238mz

You’re welcome to apply for an Apple Card MasterCard account if you meeting the following eligibility requirements.

See if you're eligible

• To be eligible to apply for Apple Card, you must be 18 years old or older, depending on where you live.
  • You must be a U.S. citizen or a lawful resident with a valid, physical U.S. address that's not a P.O. Box. You can also use a military address.
  • Your device must be compatible with Apple Pay. See which devices are compatible with Apple Pay. Make sure that your device has the latest version of iOS, watchOS, or macOS.
  • You must sign in on your device with your Apple ID and use two-factor authentication.
  • If you have a freeze on your credit report, you need to temporarily lift the freeze to apply for Apple Card. Learn how to lift your credit freeze.
  • You might need to verify your identity with a Driver License or State-issued photo ID.

If you meet the above requirements, you’re welcome to complete an application. ‘The support article linked below explains in detail the process. Use the link in the article to proceed to the actual application.

How to apply for Apple Card - Apple Support

The link below explains how your application is evaluated.

How your Apple Card application is evaluated – Apple Support (AU)

I need apple credit card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.