You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

A family member shared a subscription, but I'm paying for it from my account. How do I change it so I'm the one that shared it. I'm the organizer of the family.

My son signed up for Apple TV and shared it with our family. I'm actually the one paying for it, so how do I switch it to be under me (the family organizer) instead of under him?

Posted on Aug 1, 2023 6:16 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 1, 2023 11:18 AM

You would need to take out a family level subscription and then ask him to cancel his subscription. Do it in that order so the entire family has no interruption in service.

Subscribe to Apple TV channels in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

1 reply

A family member shared a subscription, but I'm paying for it from my account. How do I change it so I'm the one that shared it. I'm the organizer of the family.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.