You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't Change / Remove Apple ID Notification Email Address

Hi all

I am trying to change the notification email address on my account. The email address will soon be erased. Each time I try to either verify or remove the email address on appleid.apple.com, I am presented with this response.

I don't see anywhere in my settings on my Mac or my iPhone where this address is shown, or can be changed / removed. How do I do this?

Thanks.

Posted on Aug 3, 2023 6:40 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 3, 2023 6:55 AM

This message seems to be appearing in all kinds of situations in the past few days. The only common element is to try another browser or perhaps simply try again.

Related discussions:

every time I tried to create an app-speci… - Apple Community

"Someone in another post said to use a different browser (not Safari or whichever one you normally use). That worked for me."

"Use a computer to generate the App specific passwords. Don't use Safari or Chrome. I got it to work using Firefox on my Mac."

"the Chrome browser works for me."

Can't change Apple ID - Apple Community

"OK it just worked. No idea what was going on before. Thanks for the help anyway!"

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 3, 2023 6:55 AM in response to machineage

This message seems to be appearing in all kinds of situations in the past few days. The only common element is to try another browser or perhaps simply try again.