You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Phone is robbed

my phone has been robbed , and robber is removed my apple id from the phone. and turned off find my,

I would like to know if there is anyway to find it , or if there is any advice which I should do it now.

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Aug 3, 2023 10:50 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 3, 2023 10:54 AM

Hello ~ Perhaps taking a look here may help a bit…

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Was your iPhone unlocked when stolen or did you receive a message telling you it had been found that you responded to?

~Katana-San~

7 replies

Aug 3, 2023 11:16 AM in response to Mamirlohi

Apple does not ever send such messages. That was from the person who stole your phone. If you responded to the link and entered your Apple ID and password, then you just gave the crook what they needed to erase your phone and use it as new.

What you need to do now. As in, right now! Is change the password for your Apple account as the crook can now access it.

My Phone is robbed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.