You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 10S seems to not hold a charge for very long? Is there a solution for this issue?

After charging my iPhone overnight up to 100% it then will only last maybe 1/2 of the day before it needs to be charged again.

Please provide a solution or let me know if this is the result of planned obsolescence so I will be forced to go buy an upgraded iPhone??? :(

Thank You!

Rich

iPhone XR, iOS 16

Posted on Aug 3, 2023 4:16 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 3, 2023 4:34 PM

As batteries age, they're able to hold less and less of a charge. What does your iPhone estimate its Battery Health to be?

iPhone Battery and Performance - Apple Support

Check the iPhone battery health and usage - Apple Support

If the Battery Health estimate is low, you may want to consider paying to have the battery replaced.

iPhone Battery Repair & Replacement - Apple Support

Get your Apple device ready for service - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 3, 2023 4:34 PM in response to PTORADIOpodcast

As batteries age, they're able to hold less and less of a charge. What does your iPhone estimate its Battery Health to be?

iPhone Battery and Performance - Apple Support

Check the iPhone battery health and usage - Apple Support

If the Battery Health estimate is low, you may want to consider paying to have the battery replaced.

iPhone Battery Repair & Replacement - Apple Support

Get your Apple device ready for service - Apple Support

My iPhone 10S seems to not hold a charge for very long? Is there a solution for this issue?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.