You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6 iOS 12.7.5 when I sign in iCloud it says can not sign in server not find

iOS 12.7.5 problem to sign in iCloud when I Apple ID and password enter comes message show can not sign in iCloud server not available

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Aug 7, 2023 2:21 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 7, 2023 2:40 PM

mushtaq123 Said:

"iPhone 6 iOS 12.7.5 when I sign in iCloud it says can not sign in server not find: iOS 12.7.5 problem to sign in iCloud when I Apple ID and password enter comes message show can not sign in iCloud server not available"

-------

Troubleshooting iCloud Logins:

A. Links to Refer to:

B. Restart your Router:

Poor off your router for 30 seconds, and then power it back on. Try this once more.

C. Disable VPNs:

Are you connected to a VPN? If so, disconnect form it while logging in.

D. Try Later On:

There is likely an error connecting to Apple's servers. So, try this tomorrow, or later in the day. Utility work may be taking place down the street.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 7, 2023 2:40 PM in response to mushtaq123

mushtaq123 Said:

"iPhone 6 iOS 12.7.5 when I sign in iCloud it says can not sign in server not find: iOS 12.7.5 problem to sign in iCloud when I Apple ID and password enter comes message show can not sign in iCloud server not available"

-------

Troubleshooting iCloud Logins:

A. Links to Refer to:

B. Restart your Router:

Poor off your router for 30 seconds, and then power it back on. Try this once more.

C. Disable VPNs:

Are you connected to a VPN? If so, disconnect form it while logging in.

D. Try Later On:

There is likely an error connecting to Apple's servers. So, try this tomorrow, or later in the day. Utility work may be taking place down the street.

iPhone 6 iOS 12.7.5 when I sign in iCloud it says can not sign in server not find

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.